A few weeks ago, my friend Sarah posted about this amazing new tool. It is a pineapple corer. It basically twists down into your pineapple and you get an amazing result of rings with the holes in them. I thought I could try it so I went on Ebay and ordered one for my sister who is also an avid pineapple lover, and myself.
My pineapple corer came in the mail on Saturday. I immediately went out and bought a pineapple. When I got home, I cleaned the pineapple corer and began twisting into the pineapple. It was so easy!
1. Put together the pineapple corer. Make sure you have a cutting board and sharp knife.
2. Wash your pineapple
3. Cut the top off of your pineapple.
4. Place the bottom of the corer in the middle of the pineapple and twist clockwise.
5. Twist to the bottom of the pineapple until you get through the bottom.
6. Pull the pineapple fruit out of the skin. This should pull right out.
7. Take the handle off the top of the pineapple core and turn the fruit upside down.
8. Pull the corer out of the pineapple fruit. This should slide right out as well.
9. You now have the option to either cut your pineapple into chunks or eat it as rings.
I am not affiliated with this product's company. This is of my own personal opinion and use of the product.