Monday, August 7, 2017

Life

Life has gotten a little hectic lately. I joined a company in May as an independent contractor called Motor Club of America. I'm still writing occasionally for Textbroker. On top of that, my photo business is really taking off again this summer. I'm so excited that Northern Maine Exposure has come to light and is starting to thrive on it's own. We are also getting ready for our daughter to go to college in another country. This has been quite difficult to me. She got her license a week ago. I was so excited for her, but that meant that I couldn't drive her car anymore. Especially when she wanted to do things. So now we have to fix our van. I'm worried that it will cost more than we think it will. You all must be thinking, with all that money rolling in, you should be able to afford it right? Well... All that money isn't rolling in. Things have picked up, but they are still sporadic. I haven't been making the money I want to make on my MCA business. It saddens me really just how many people out there are skeptical in the benefits. Funny thing though is that it has been around much longer than AAA. Since Monday is the beginning of the week, I'm going to share a few sites with you. Here is the website for my Motor Club of America sign up. If you are interested in looking into what it is like, check out the website.

If you would like to check out my photos at Northern Maine Exposure Check out my Facebook Page!

If you have any questions or would like to sign up or to have photos taken, please don't hesitate to contact me. 

Have a fabulous day!!



No comments:

Hello Again!

It has been a long road these past few years. There have been many trials and tribulations. But I have made it through to the other side. I ...